View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 09:59 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKidsTwoCats View Post
LOL good reference! I was a DOL fan until they had the Marlena possession and I tuned out.
Me, too, Pam. That story line was just a bit unbelievable.

One more hot day here and then we're supposed to have some relief. Rain is forecast for the weekend and temps in the high 80's. I never thought that would sound so glorious!

I updated my thread in the Sanctuary about Claire. She's having a difficult time with round 3 of chemo but thank goodness it's over and she is back home. She's such a trooper.

A friend I used to work with is coming into town next week. We're going to get together with another girl from work who still lives here and meet for dinner. I can't wait. We always have such a good time together.

When I went to the grocery store on Wednesday there were several police officers in the store. They were in a group over by the SunTrust Bank that has a branch inside the store. I wondered what happened but didn't ask anyone. I just read in the paper that the branch had been robbed! About an hour before I showed up there! Too close for comfort. The economy here still stinks and the unemployment rate is getting higher. People are getting desperate.

Well, time for laundry. Ya'll have a good Friday!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (08-13-2010), SandyC (08-13-2010), supermoo (08-14-2010), TwoKidsTwoCats (08-13-2010)