Old 08-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi Melody,

Four minutes seems like alot of toothbrushing at one time. I think most rechargeable toothbrushes have a built in 2 minute timer with a gentle tone indicating 30 second intervals for each quadrant.

If you want to brush your teeth more than twice a day, you could use a manual brush midday instead of the electric one. Especially since you are brushing so thoroughly with the electric one in the morning and at night!

Glad to hear that you like your Oral B!

Bryanna
Hi.

Next time I use my toothbrush, I'm going to time it. I can tell you off the bat it does the 30 second timer thing, but when I'm all done it let's me know that I'm all done by beeping in 4 long beeps.

I'll have my timer handy tomorrow when I begin. Let's see EXACTLY how long it takes to get to the 4 long beeps.

And the manual brushing in between sounds like a very good idea.

Oh, when I brush with the Oral B, I always use it in Sensitive mode. It gives you 4 choices and I always choose Mode 2 which is sensitive. I think it's less strong, or harsh or something like that.

So......so far, so good.

I can't believe I actually called my dentist's office. Years ago, I would have bet all the money that I would NEVER call up a dentist for ANYTHING.

It's good to know I can change.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote