View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:58 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Good Evening All,
It's Friday night and thought I better get up to date on my posting. I am doing well. Went to the doc today to have all the bandages taken off. The incisions look really good. No infection and neat and clean incision that can hardly be seen. He was so proud. He said" gee, I could be a plastic surgeon too" He now says that he feels the v3 lead will not break. He told me that he had not really made up his mind as to how he was going to position the v3 lead until he was in there. He was very happy with the placement ( all along the jaw line ). I am going to go back in 6 weeks and then I am on my own. The issue with changing the settings is somewhat of a pain in the neck. My remote has to recognize my unit ( the ISP in my chest ) and then I can set it. It makes a lot of beeps and takes some time to change the settings. My recovery has been easy. Just getting a lot of rest; yet of gotten out too. For being just 1 week out, I would have to say that I am doing well.
Hope all is well with all of you. Let us know how everyone's procedure planning is going. A member of TNA who has been following my history has made the decision that he is going to have my doc here in Denver do his surgery. He has facial pain, and AD. He lives in Pittsburg and can't find a doc who will put in 3 leads. Hope it works out for him. Well, take care everyone. Looking forward to hearing from you
Cheryl
calewark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (08-31-2010), Mark56 (08-16-2010)