View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 03:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Thank you thank you

Oh I thank each and everyone of you for you words of hope it has brought me tears and happiness hugs to all of you! a group hug fest softly of course.
Yes I see your point Lisa of how all the help I get, sorry for being so down but you can relate all of you with this I feel so weak and helpless I want to do things also bless everyone for helping me.
My pot belly stove I have a heater but to help keep my bill low I use it during winter I keep a big pot on it to help keep moisture in the air.Lisa the Ozarks are nice with the rolling hills and the grand colors of fall we can get, the spring brings in the dogwoods bloomin and the color all comes back.
Cant wait to see the spring come back and old man winter go hibernate I had this flash back of when I was young we used to get our honey from a stand on the side of the road you would just stop and pick the jar you wanted and just put the money in a cigar box, things where so diffrent than slower less hectic and trust oh the farmer did not have to be at his stand he trusted people. Ok another one of the foggy moments in time silly country women think straight.
I love you all I will be happy to join this great big family! Lil
lilly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote