Old 02-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

I missed this - sorry.

it was july when we did the concrete slab work- didn't really hit me bad until the 3rd day of it. we had 2 more squares {6x12} to finish still - uugghh. totally did me in- but hubby wanted to finish it !
Git er Done LOL

About 2 weeks later at the county fair was when I happened upon the chiro & massage booth.
I signed up for appts right then since he was so helpful that first time.
I didn't even know what spasms were then - just knew I was locked up and hurting.

it got much better after just a few visits - he did the deep tissue /nimmo stuff , adjustments, ultrasound & about 2 weeks later was when they got the INF stim - that really helped too.

Probably 2 months for the worst to resolve - But I wasn't working or doing much at all during that time- just Sharon Butlers stretches, self TrP and lots of rest too.

- I was still was having the choking tight neck feelings and very limited arm use. Every time I did use my hands i would get really tight in my forearms and neck muscles.

So from mid September 04 til February 05 I was in that condition -til i found the adv PT guy that did the rib mobilization thing.
After that amazing fix I told the chiro and he followed up with checking it and adjusting if needed.