Thread: Gray or Grey
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 01:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclelops View Post
I see under my screen name it says, 'senior member'....does that come with a discount or are you guys just reminding me of my 'gray'?
Means you can join AARP,,, but I know Cyclops how you feel,, do something,, be in pain,, do nothing,, be in pain,, look at the pill bottles and wonder which one just might take the edge off for at least 5 minutes,,, I;m tired of crying in the darkness,,, there has to be something in this huge world or ours that can make our lives more managable,,, I wish my family understood,, I am so tired of just sitting in a lounger,, getting up,, stumbling around like a drunk,, guts in overdrive,,, and just wondering at what point does it all just come to a head where you actually lose your mind,, I admire your acceptance of this thing called PN,,
I have watched my family come apart over this,, I have lost my wife,, she doesnt understand this horror show,,, my sons dont see it,, I go over to see my sister next door,, tel her how bad it is and she tells me her fooot hurts,,, want to trade,, take my body for a hour and i;ll take your foot pain,,,
Lifes hard right now
Feel the Burn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote