Thread: What do you do
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all for responding to me. Sorry I haven't said anything for a while. I feel kind of embarrassed that once again I've writen the same thing, and once again I'll have the hardest time making myself follow your advice... and I can't seem to convince myself that my life is worth all the effort. I can't even find enjoyment in anything, nothing is worth the effort of doing anything. What's the point of living without joy? How could you possibly find happiness without being able to enjoy life, without even being able to pass the time?

My roommates have officially moved away. That's kind of a good thing, because now I don't have the stress of having to deal with them. On the other hand, now I have nowhere to live, and the number of people who I know has dropped to zero.

Anyway this is all just pointless rambling and ranting. I'm sorry I can't be a more positive thinker, I know it's annoying to listen to, after all, that's why I can't get close to anyone unless I were to lie about how I feel all the time.

Thanks again for trying.
Addy (08-15-2010), Alffe (08-15-2010), barbo (08-15-2010), Koala77 (08-15-2010), waves (08-16-2010), Wren (08-15-2010)