View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 01:56 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I'm so very sorry you're going through this Virginia, and no.... you are not alone.

You may not get replies from the people who responded earlier to this thread, because this was written back in 2006 and some of the posters are no longer with us, but I did want to tell you that there are many other members here who understand what you're going through.

I guess over time, we almost expect to lose a friend or two, but it hits hard when it's your own family who lets you down. I think the pain caused by one's own flesh and blood is so much harder to bear than that which may be caused by some-one else.... some-one less connected.

I also think it's difficult for some people to understand how a member of one's own family can make a person feel this bad. Most people have good relationships amongst their family members, and for that reason they might find it hard to understand a situation like the one you find yourself in now. I think sometimes that you have to have been there yourself to truly understand.

Virginia, I'm so very sorry you that don't see your grandson..... that must really hurt.

I'll pray your situation changes in the near future so you'll be able to see him again, and although I know it's probably very hard to think positive at the moment, please do not give up hope.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote