View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 08:13 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default family

Part of my family left me. My daughter a sweet innocent emotional girl, was taken by an ex 8 yr marine. He will not let her have any contact with me as he hates me. There was a trust involved, and a beach house he very much wants. I have a new grandson, a year old this 29th I have never seen. I had to beg for his name. no contact, no matter how I ask, or cry. I face major surgery again, I feel alone too. I have several good friends outside my family that are my family now. I could not make it anymore on my own. My dissabilities were too much to handle this beach house alone. I ran out of money as I had no health insurance when all hell broke out with my health. No dimes are left. I moved in my best friend, a woman. Well thats what did it. I moved in a friend to help me out, and my sin of all sins is to live with a woman. For that I am punished by not having my family. I cannot tell you how sick I feel over all this. I sometimes do not want to continue on at all. This list is beginning to help me. I am finding out I am not alone, and that there are others who can help me cope. I wish you better days to come
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (08-18-2010)