View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 09:20 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Thumbs Up Welcome Mary!

I am glad you found your way over here from the Peripheral Neuropathy forum... I jump back and forth between the two, as PN is what has plagued me for the past 6-ish years.

Kzlrogue is a wonderful inspiration, I'm SO glad she saw your plea!

You will find MANY folks here who have much to share.....the good, bad, and better! This is a fantastic team of people and we constantly learn and grow, so what you share will undoubtedly help as we journey thru this together

Do your best to not lose Hope!! I recall being VERY frustrated during the process of this implant. You are in the most critical stage of the process!!
It is IMPERATIVE that you have good communication with your Doctor AND the Reps from the SCS company......They depend on what you tell them!!!
The fact that your trial went so well says alot...it says that this CAN have a successful outcome! So, if something is wrong at this point they need to know. My hope is that it is something to do with programing and getting tweeked will help......

Your upcoming appointment this week is gonna be a very VERY important one......prayers and well-wishes being sent your way!
Please let us know how it goes!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-15-2010), vannafeelbettr (08-19-2010)