View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 06:50 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Can I suggest? tho know docs don't always comply?

Asking for a complete metabolic test? [CMB]... There just be one little thing missing in your whole system [and the metabolism is one complicated creature] that could help things get into balance. GET A COPY ! You can learn from it a lot! Web up B-12 deficiency side effects and also thyroid deficiency s/e's as well. That is but one possible cause? Also go and look up the s/e's from each of your meds....sometimes taking some meds too close together or too many can cancel the best effects of one or more. No More Gulping down the whole shebang at once in the AM and PM? Even supplements can affect, alter or change the effectiveness of any one thing taken. We pay too much for this all to simply go out the window with no help to us!
I too have Hashi's, and it is always full of surprises! But, double whammy if you are going thru or just post menopause!
But, if it's thyroid? THAT is sure one of the easier things to fix! Trick is getting your t-meds 'just rite'.
I'm still sweating on/off? But that is due to post cancer meds...they're another trip to outer space and a half! My meds are estrogen blockers and the things THEY DO? You don't wanna know about! Keep faith in what you know that is wrong about YOU! Learn to be more careful and articulate about what is wrong or right? Then keep persuing help! If docs write you off? GET second opinions or more! IF you can afford it and/or your insurance allows it! It could save your life. It did mine.
Hugs and help - just ask! - j !'s
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote