View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Trudi,

I soooooooooo wish I had that info when I was applying !

The only 'addendum' I have to add to that is........Like many, I had a very difficult time with the AFR. I was afraid to write about my 'worst case scenario' days because I thought SSDI would think I was lying or exagerrating, because I certainly have days that are 'good' too. I remember getting overwhelmed with all of the variations in what my days could be like.....from looking pretty normal to being bedbound and writhing in pain. What's 'normal' ? In retrospect, I think hurt my application by being too 'positive'

If I had to do it all over again, I wish I had though to attach one of my 'average' day's pain logs

I like this log: http://www.painfoundation.org/learn/...etDailyLog.pdf

I use the comments section or write right on the pain chart to note what I was doing during the pain spikes and lulls. I think submitting one of these pages would paint a clear picture of what an average day was like.......but of course, I didn't think of using the pain log at the time. Brain fog....doh !

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote