View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 10:40 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I don't have any experiences with filing multiple claims.

I do have experience with anxiety and depression and wasting time fixating on things. Try to stop doing that !

The AC is there to fix problems that SSA didn't get right the first time around.

Your second claim is done. You won. Woo Hoo ! Celebrate (or breathe a gaint sigh of relief) The AC will either say they agree with you and your claim should date back to the original, thus granting you back pay or they will say you weren't disabled then, but are now.

If all of the work is done, I'd leave it be and see if you can get some backpay out of the deal. If the AC says they want you to come in and have another appearance before a judge, maybe then you might want to decline as it's not worth the stress. Why stop the process now ? Right now if you proceed it seems like you could end up just as you are now OR with some backpay. To me, that sounds much better than all of the aggravation you went through on your first claim being for nothing.

Good Luck whatever you decide to do.

Gee, this looks like a great place to sit and have a picnic with my yummy bone !
finz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote