Thread: Gray or Grey
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 09:20 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Sounds unanimous....it is GRAY or GREY.

Kinda fits with 'gray matter'.....or 'Grey's Anatomy'....no?

I am trying to maintain my sense of humor. I have my 6 1/2 month old grandson, who makes me laugh no matter how sour my mood. I brought up the blue gymnastics mat from the basement and cleaned it off, and the rule is, he is to stay on that mat....(He crawls). Well, he thinks it is his destiny to go everywhere beyond that mat....that would be OK, but he STANDS! Yes, he stands and does not understand the consquences of letting go of his supports.
I have visions of subdural hematomas in my sleep. This kid finds every crevice, every difficult spot, every cord....every contraband! No, he does not like the pen....he sreams....maybe the jumper or walker for a while....but, his lair is the floor, on the loose...... My hair is already gray, so now what?? A whiter shade of pale?

I have canned 100 jars of red slop and vowed not to do it again next year...(I say this every year.) My last pot is burbling on the stove and it will yield 20 quarts and I am done!!! The last 200 tomatoes go to the first bidder....for free!

Now I am psyching for this surgery, that the doc already told me is very painful....ugh...8 weeks of arm immobility and then getting to do it again....You likely won't hear from me after the middle of Sept. until I regain the ability to type.....I am not patient enough to hunt and peck.

Others not so bad:
cyclelops is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote