View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can chime in and tell Mr. & Mrs. Alffe happy anniversary!!!

I wonder if she knows that when people see her brilliant blue eyes in that red convertible that she'll probably get some wolf whistles (especially if she's steppin out in shorts with those mighty pretty legs).

I wonder how sad it is that Anna Nicolle Smith died. And so soon after giving birth to a new baby and losing a 20 year old son. I hope she's in a happier place now.

I wonder if everyone knows how grateful I am that they care about the doody family.

I wonder if everyone would like to know that granddoody is healing well, sleeping very well, and taking his treatments well. Now we need to get daughter doody well from her strep and double ear infection. My poor baby.

I wonder what movie daughter doody and I will watch tomorrow night for our movie night. I'll be glad to see granddoody again, bless his little heart.

I wonder why BP feels like an outsider because I like BP very much and everyone else in here.

I wonder at how glad I am that Dru Sjodin's horrible murderer received the death sentence today. North Dakota doesn't have a death penalty but he took her across the state line into Minnesota.

I wonder about the nice neurosurgeon I saw today that wants me to have another sleep study done. He said...well, he said a lot, but I didn't sleep long enough to get the results he wants because he said he's positive I have sleep apnea, but the 'numbers' won't allow him to prescribe CPAP for me because insurance won't like the numbers.

I wonder that I only slept for less than 4 hours at the sleep study and he said I never went into REM sleep. I also had limb movement 29 times per hour. Good grief. I did snore a lot. I stopped breathing 2.4 times/hour but it isn't high enough for insurance to give a rat's patoot and cover cpap treatment.

I wonder if insurance will cover another sleep study.

I wonder about the student I saw today walking across campus with shorts and a sweatshirt on. Good grief.

I wonder about how everyone is today and give hugs and love to all.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote