View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 06:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default There is a forum here on supplements?

http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/forum49.html
Just click on the 'blue' and you can boggle your mind even more?
Spending $100 for a 'stack'? How many pills is a stack, and what is the mg's mcg's or the like [i.e. quantity of each thing] in these stacks?
I mostly prefer to get a copy of a blood test called 'complete metabolic tests' and then look and see where the *'s are [meaning too high or low] and where #'s are very close to being too high or low and getting specific supplements to deal with 'problems' accordingly. That way I know what I am getting and as long as the supplement company prints their contents in readable print on-line? I run it off, so if my docs ask? I've got the whole of details available.
Too much of a good thing is harmless with some supplements? With others it detracts from the good it's supposed to do! Mrs D is the whiz at this stuff? So read what she's got to say about what's it you may need, and maybe post a new thread? She's on vacation on an Island rite now, but does get into 'town' now and then and DOES get back to us.
She IS SUPER! Trust Her! I and I believe others do as well!
Good Luck? And don't suffer from info-overload? It's all there plus more in her posts! Like some medications? Take in intermittent, regular doses for better asorbtion. 's - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote