View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 11:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default pcs fo life

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been a year since injury and I am still not functional...I sleep 12 hrs a night and wake up exhausted, always spaced out and just not with it, headaches, noise/light, balance, and I don't think it will ever go away. I feel like I am on another planet. I feel brain injured for life...

seeing some good brain injury docs this week, but I am very sad as I think they will just give me advice on how to cope with the person I have become and the person I have lost...maybe prescribe antidepressant...I cant work or exercise and am goin crazy because of all that I am dealing with...this is torture...I dont think humans were made to tolerate this kind of injury emotionally or physically...it is too much too handle

after goin thru all of this who wouldn't have depression or thoughts of suicide?...

I met another guy who had a similar injury (brain trauma) and he is still not functional 3.5 years later....first months after my bad concussion I was trying to stay positive, but when you dont get better what the heck are you supposed to do???
andy55 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote