View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 07:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Gotta post now~

Hi to all that follows! This is my favorite tv night and I want to take a bath soon. I'm getting a perm tomorrow morn. Bear & I went to 2 Goodwill stores this morning in different towns. I got a lot of stuff, even a exercise thingie! I am going to use it too.I got some nice big bird pictures. I have some holes that need covered up on the walls. I also got a nice memory foam pillow & baby clothes.

My furnace hasn't been fix competely. My pastor helped with the noice it was making, but it still does it some. I did call someone else & got his answering machine. He said it might be a while before he could answer my call, so I gave him my cell number. No call yet! When I got home, the first guy had called & left a message that he would check back with me. I have tried to call him also, & no answer. I guess I am not the only one with the problem. You should hear our weatherman. he said tonight, we could get up to a foot of snow Mon. & Tues. with ice. Just when you think it couldn't get worst, LOOK OUT! There is a front coming in, I guess.

Sue, I just love dolls with the real looking eyes. They are as big as a real baby
also & so hugable. I have 17.

Have a good evening eveyone!
____
BC
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote