Old 08-17-2010, 09:28 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default HARRRGGGGGHHHHhhhhhh Matey

Quote:
Originally Posted by fionab View Post
Thanks guys. I went out and bought one of those grabber things and have pulled stuff down to lower shelves so I don't have to stretch to reach things. Doing laundry now so have the extra towels. I ordered some movies from Netflix (going to try to watch all 6 Star Wars while laid up) and have a bottle of rum to soak that washcloth in (just kidding...I think

Two more days...getting sorta' nervous. Know it will go okay but always feel better once on the other side of surgery.

Will let you know how it goes when I get the twins.
Well if ye got a spot o' the rum, best not bring it with ya to recovery. Might get the redcoats up in arms!!!

Truly Fiona- I know Thursday brings both excitement and trepidation. You will not be alone there. We all will be praying for you, your husband and family, your surgeons, neuromonitoring people, rep, nurses and recovery nurses. All will be well. You are in marvelous hands and those of our Lord who will bring comfort and healing when you are wondering "why did I do this?" the first time or two or three up out of that bed.

Be well my friend,
Prayers,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (08-17-2010)