View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Please share more

Quote:
Originally Posted by villiers View Post
I've met dr Paneri in Zurich this past June
He knows a lot about PD,that's certain....he promised no instant miracle but was confident that by following his treatment,i would notice a big improvment after 8/9 months and could be symptom free after3 to 4 years
you have to follow a particular diet (very important !)and take herbal pills ,sent from his ayurvedic clinic in India
there's 6 different herbal pills to take ,so it's not just about Mucuna .
I started since 6 weeks his method
I sleep better,my shaking has reduced a little and my neverending fatigue is gone! not bad for 6 weeks
I've lost 16 pounds also.
I am taking Azilect ,
he didn't ask which "western" drug i was on,but told me that i could take his pills with my occidental pills
Wow, that is awesome, I sure hope you continue to get/feel better. Please, could you share how long you have had PD, symptoms, severity, anything, I would really appreciate it. Also if you feel any side effects of his treatment, and what other western/Rx drugs you are/were taking. We would REALLY like to get off mirapex and have tried several times but had to go back to taking it. Each attempt was a horrible, very physically painful experience. You can PM me if you like, either way. Thank you!
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rdayal6 (04-28-2012)