Thread: Limboland
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 03:25 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

clear MRIs for many years..symptoms starting with numbness/tingling issues since lets see.... 2000 so 10 years undx ... have dizzy/vertigo spells, right eye blurriness, balance issues, sensation issues(like cut self and not know it even), spasms and stiffness pain ankles neck and back... (that is newest thing), Physical Therapist confirmed that right side is WAY weaker than left side.. and helped work on that... many side drs ask do you have MS or have you been tested for MS... haha... Memory extreme deficits...

on neurontin for the painful tingling pain, baclofen now for muscle spasms, and have pain meds for when really bad... at times put on prednisone to calm things down.. etc...

long long trip... of no where answers... sorry to scare ya on how many years.. but know if you find a good doctor that will keep searching is the best info...
I have had babies during this time frame since... and each pregnancy I am sooo very feeling great... but since I have five kids and work full time thru this.. not option to stay preggo to avoid symptoms lol...

good luck and hugss,sarah

KEEP SMILING, LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO WEAR A FROWN!!
sabimax is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (08-17-2010)