View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 07:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ok so yestereday they forgot to send disc to local office so I made sure it would be there for me today and it was. Thankyou.
Now, as far as trying to read these things definitely takes schooling but luckily the tech let me turn so I could watch and figure out what she was looking for. The report sorry to say doesn't mention sizes of upper chest area (ordered a anatomical chart yesterday) but I have the video clips on disc so I'll little by little take full-screen shots of each one and compare L to R myself. Looks like MRV or some type of xray with dye is what I need to get a good visual exactly where i'm looking and to see the whole veno system in 1 image. Here's 2 screenshots. The one titled "right side doppler" is screenshot of little video windows which I must say are kinda wild watching them all pulse and yes it's much easier to tell what to look for when you see them pulsing. Im not going to make a screen of left side videos because they're too small. 1 at a time fullscreen is what I'll do..soon.
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/album.php?albumid=461
EddieF is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (08-17-2010), Lady (08-18-2010), SallyC (08-17-2010)