View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Thru all this 'congestion'? ....

Has your doc done any lung x-rays? DUH? What about basic CMP[Complete metabolic panel] or CBC [Complete Blood Panel]? Plus urine tests? Any doc should could start there and do follow-ups for any basic protocols!
I'd had both blood tests and the urine tests during and long after my pneumonia. I was on antibiotics for over 2 months! Then got the neuropathies. The CBC should have been done BEFORE prescribing anti-biotics? Ask to get copies of your medical tests only for the last few [as needed] months If they aren't there? Think about changing docs if you can.
To back things up further? See if you can get to a dermatologist [skin doc] and I"ll bet they do the tests needed? PLUS get you salves and potions you need to help you with your rash until you get diagnosed! Call first thing tomorrow, as they're as hard to latch onto than neurologists? But, if you ask for and get in on a cancellation? Once you're IN? You are IN! Good luck, and geesh! I'm feeling sort of itchy myself now! Hugs!!!'s - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
buttercup1975 (09-08-2010)