View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 11:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Found sleep and nerve pain help

I have a good friend who is a homeopathic physician. When I told her about some of my issues she found some homeopathic remedies for me to try. These remedies do not interact with any medicines, are non-addictive and have no side effects. I know it sounds too good to be true, but I have been on them for two weeks now and am finally sleeping at night and the nerve pain has been improved. I am still taking all the prescription meds, and haven't changed anything with them for over two months, so it is definetly the homepathics. The one for sleep is called Calmes Forte, you take two tablets half an hour before bed and one or two if you wake in the night. The one for nerve pain is called hypericum perforatum, they are sugar pills. Your take five and put them under your tounge and let them dissolve. Make sure you don't touch the pills with your hands. Transfer them to a slip of paper, or the lid. Don't drink water for 20-30 minutes after taking them.
I did check with my family doctor, and he said that they were worth a try. He also felt they were perfectly safe. So, check with your Doctors.
Like I said they work for me right now, and I will happily take any help I can get at this point. I am still waiting for the hospital to schedule surgery, it has been 3 months since my doctor ordered it.
trix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote