Thread: My boy's sick
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2007, 09:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks (((((((((( everyone )))))))))))))))

Well, he went back to school today for the first time in about 11 days. He could've gone back sooner (heath-wise) but we had frigid temps and then snow, so...

He seemed to be doing really well with the virus and temp, but his cough was worrisome. After he seemed to be doing some better (but for cough), he began to throw up once at night for three nights.

I remembered he'd done this last year. It was from congestion and zyrtec cleared him right up. It did this time too. Right after that, his appetite came back like crazy and now he's my wild little man again.

He had a residual cough for a couple of days, but it got much looser and it went away. I called the dr's office twice and they had NOTHING, and said as long as his chest wasn't tight anymore and his fever gone to monitor but NOT to take to ER or anything because so much is going around. I hate that. It makes my anxiety so high to know this precious little boy is feeling badly and I'm not making it a whole lot better. I would like to have doctor say, "Oh, it sounds bad to you but he's doing really well!"

He was sick start to finish Sunday through Friday. After I gave him the zyrtec, he immediately made the final turn. He was so happy to be back at school today. His friends and teachers missed him.

Thank you all so much for the kind words, advice and concerns!

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>
kimmydawn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote