View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 03:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default moved part of from fava bean thread

"I am now on week 2 of the step down as of today and only taking 1mg bid. Had a headache but just took tylenol extra strength and it eased enough to tolerate. So today hasnt been to bad. Leg is clenching harder so think probably there will be a cramping spell to come. head is doing better, part of the problem i have been having is that my right eye from time to time will get double vision and it is cockeyed across not side by side but at angle across my straight vision. this has been going on since the "fly vision" when they tried to put me on lyrica.
I am eating my fava beans and until I get a reason that I shouldnt then I will continue but MDS did not say I shouldnt be eating them. Not sure if it is related or not but since started the beans I have not had a bout of my liver dumping a ton of bile into my stomach so that alone is a blessing.
Hope this helps if I can get an answer as to what the changes are I will post them.
Good luck and God Bless."

Last night again the sharp pains through my head about 1" above ears, ended up taking tramadol as the tylenol didnt touch it. I passed out from the tramadol (low tolerance to pain meds) This morning I can see straight again no double vision at all dull headache so hoping all goes well. So far leg is still relaxing after the muscle contractions and will Pray that keeps happening too.
mamagoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote