View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 10:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have gotten a great relief from burning pain with Lidoderm and Flector patches. For areas where I can't stick a patch (like in my hair on the back of my head) I use Voltaren gel. There is also a stronger version of the Voltaren gel (I forget what it's called) that comes in liquid form, but I don't like it because it runs all over the place when I try to apply it.

The patches can be cut up and used a piece at a time. Lidoderm patches are only supposed to be used for 12 hours on and then 12 hours off, max 3 at a time.

Good luck, Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubious View Post
Alright, I have a question for the few of you, or all of you for that matter, out there whose CRPS/RSD was started from a nerve injury.

Mine of course, was as a result of a surgery and resultant nerve damage. I had an area of skin that was originally numb, seem to over the last 2 1/2 years get some but no where near all feeling back, but now in the last 1-2 months increasingly is burning, much like the recurrant burning pain in my hand that has been there since right after the surgery.

Does anyone have any insight on this??? What does it mean....where does it go???
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dubious (08-18-2010), hurting (08-20-2010), loretta (08-22-2010)