View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 01:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sarah Mae - before you start paying a lawyer (or anyone else) to apply for disability compensation - contact Mike Finkelstein. Mike is a member here as well as other PN sites and he has helped lots of PNers obtain their disability claim and more often than not they get approved on the first try...and he doesn't charge you anything.

Mike does not prepare the application for you but he guides you every step of the way---he is a pro at this and knows exactly what to include in the application as well as what NOT to include. As I said, he does not charge for his expertise but I think that once your application is approved and after you receive that first check that you would want to give him a nice stipend but he would never ask you for anything. Why does he do this? Because he enjoys helping out his fellow PNers! Period, end of story. I've known Mike for several years and we met and had dinner together in New York city about 5 years ago - he is totally legit and there are members on this site that can verify what I am saying.

You can contact Mike at mike3736@hotmail.com and you can also call him at 1-718-966-3736. Mike lives on the east coast so keep that in mind if you call. He also says the best time to call is from 10 PM to Midnight. So, if you are applying for disability be sure and contact Mike - he will save you a pocket full of money and a lot of frustration in getting your claim approved.

DanP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
smae (08-18-2010)