Thread: hurting
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 03:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Unhappy hurting

Hi everyone,

Just thought would update everyone quick or I don't know how long this will be.

I am in my apt. and I like being alone, no one to answer to and don't even have to leave if i don't want to except for all my appts. this week. The move went well but one in things got hectic. The cable got screwed up and didn't work for 5 days after I got back and then couldn't get the internet hooked up right, that's my fault though. But anyways am online again.

I went camping and it was ok. Had pretty good weather except for the rain storm that came one night and drenched everyone's tent. My brother basically gave me the riot act while there telling me that I need to get off my butt and get a good job, a career is how he put it and stop worrying our dad. I just sat there and took it. He told me to stop making excuses and that my psychologist can't tell me that she doesn't think I shouldn't get a job, it's not up to her. He told me to find work that will pay for schooling so I can be something. Didn't really need to hear that, cause I already knew/know what a loser I am and how unsuccessful my life is.

While gone a friend of mine died unexpectedly and another friend of mine ended up in the psych unit. I haven't really talked to many or anyone since been back about any of this. I told my dad about my brother and what he had to say. He didn't say much but said he has his own problems which is true.

My brother from my mom's side of family was put in the hospital Sunday because his back went out and now he can't move. The docs don't know what's wrong yet and I am worried about him. I live about 20 min. away but have no vehicle to go see him or be there to see if he needs help. (this is not the brother that I went camping with)

I saw my T today, didn't go well and wanted to just walk out. I was so angry and still am, don't know why I am angry at her or even if I am angry at her. I just know am angry.

Anyways, I am back and just wanted to update u. Not too many good things right now.

Hugs,
jen
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-18-2010), Dmom3005 (08-21-2010), OhKay (08-29-2010), waves (08-18-2010)