View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 05:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanP View Post
Sarah Mae - before you start paying a lawyer (or anyone else) to apply for disability compensation - contact Mike Finkelstein. Mike is a member here as well as other PN sites and he has helped lots of PNers obtain their disability claim and more often than not they get approved on the first try...and he doesn't charge you anything.

Mike does not prepare the application for you but he guides you every step of the way---he is a pro at this and knows exactly what to include in the application as well as what NOT to include. As I said, he does not charge for his expertise but I think that once your application is approved and after you receive that first check that you would want to give him a nice stipend but he would never ask you for anything. Why does he do this? Because he enjoys helping out his fellow PNers! Period, end of story. I've known Mike for several years and we met and had dinner together in New York city about 5 years ago - he is totally legit and there are members on this site that can verify what I am saying.

You can contact Mike at mike3736@hotmail.com and you can also call him at 1-718-966-3736 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************1-718-966-3736******end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Mike lives on the east coast so keep that in mind if you call. He also says the best time to call is from 10 PM to Midnight. So, if you are applying for disability be sure and contact Mike - he will save you a pocket full of money and a lot of frustration in getting your claim approved.
That does sound a little crazy and too good to be true, but I will believe you!

I have a question though... I've heard it is best to go through a lawyer because they know the process (as you say this guy does...) but.. if I happened to have him help me if I do get denied, and then was denied the appeal... is there a chance to appeal again or would I have to start all over from the start with a lawyer? Just curious.

♥ "Hope is more than a word; it's a state of being. It's a firm belief God will come through. Life brings rain... hope turns every drop into the power to bloom like never before." -Holley Gerth ♥

My name is Sarah and I am 25 years old. I have a lot of chronic health problems. Peripheral neuropathy and POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome) keep me bedridden the majority of the time. I also struggle with degenerative disc disease, disc desiccation, spondylolisthesis, arthritis, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) with insulin resistance, allergies, sound sensitivities, and other health problems.
smae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote