View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 06:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks guys. You've got me in tears here...sniff,sniff.

Surgery is at 1:30 p.m. (EST), so will be at hospital around noon. Will take around 3 hours so probably won't be home till late evening unless they decide I need to stay overnight, which won't be happening if I can help it. I'll have my husband pee in the pan or eat my meal for me if need be (been there, done that) to get out of there.

Got some wonderful news. May not be a big deal to some, but to those who know how important having a good implant rep. can be to help you post-surgery and on down the road, I have superb news. The guy I asked for has actually been assigned to be my rep. It took some doing as he's not the rep. that usually works with my doctor during surgery. I just happened to have him during one of my trials as he was filling in for the regular Boston Scientific rep.. I found him to be very tenacious about helping me get the best possible pain coverage and was delighted that he was so concerned about helping me. Anyhow, talked to him this afternoon and he said he'd be there at the hospital waiting for me when I get there.

I was feeling rather nervous earlier today, but now I'm feeling a real peace about this. I can feel that my Lord is with me. Even though I'm in pain right now, I have this big smile on my face because I know that this is finally my time. Has been a long road... have had 10 surgeries in the past 12 years...but tomorrow it starts to get better. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!
fionab is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-18-2010), Rrae (08-18-2010)