View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 07:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Denture Implants Not Dental Implants

I wrote sometime back that I am in the process of having all of my teeth pulled and will then be fitted for dentures. I am doing this at a slow pace due to other health issues that keep me from having them pulled all at one time.

My question is this ..can someone explain to me the cost difference in Denture Implants and Dental Implants. Plus the difference in cost of the regular denture implants verses the mini denture implants.

We may and I emphasis may be able to save two bottom teeth but if not then I would be interested in getting dentrue implants to help and secure the bottom denture. I have read that mini implants can be used and are less expensive.

I am also interested in implants to secure the top denture and to be able to cut back the plate as I have a pretty bad gag reflex.

I know about the expense of regular dental implants but my question is what should I expect to pay for denture implants or mini implants to secure the dentures and how does that procedure work.