View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 07:12 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Worst case scenario.

Ok guys, I do hate to be negative and dwell on what I cant change but I feel the need to ask this question. For those of you who have not met me before I was diagnosed with neuropathy nearly a year ago. At the time my doc told me it would get worse over a period of months and years, as it was it got worse in weeks. It levelled out but has recently started getting worse again.

I want to pick you guys brains about what I can expect, I know it might seem maudlin but if you guys are willing to talk about it then I want to know how bad it can get from your experience. I want to know if any of you have had to give up work because it got so bad? I have heard stories of people being housebound it got so bad. Has this happened to any of you?

I know there will be arguments about not worrying myself and to try and be more optimistic. Thanks to you guys I have never felt more confident about my condition as you have been a wealth of knowledge in things to do to help it. I just want to get the full spectrum of the condition so I can get a balanced view.

Another reason I am asking you is that as I mentioned earlier I have read horror stories on other websites. Left unchecked these stories will make me worry more than true accounts from people who suffer with it daily. Thanks , Hemase.
Quote:
Its not about how hard we can hit, its how hard we can get hit and keep moving forward.
hemse is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote