View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart You are Never Alone

Tara, our dear friend-

You are the bravest of the brave. You have forged paths not trod before by we who follow. You know the trauma of a fall, and maybe other traumas, which coalesce into causation for your stim disruption.

Your rep feels as though the leads have moved, then that is a major victory. Going to another doc because the current one did not feel competent to help furher is a definite step into a new and brighter direction. Perhaps new eyes and better hands will notice your needs much more quickly. Aided by your longstanding rep relationship, your new doc should be poised to right the wrong done you in the fall.

I have my doubts about percutaneous leads and the movement risks you and others have pointed out, feeling so blessed myself that my docs, collectively, knowing I am an active athlete wanna return to be, opted for paddles. Already I feel secure in the direction of my healing.

The prayers I utter for you are in the direction of hope, peace, healing, comfort, resolution of your stim and pain profile picture. You and your husband need this and it is my hope and prayer.

Prayin,
Mark56 PJ z
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rachel's daugther (08-22-2010), Rrae (08-20-2010), tchr012 (08-22-2010), vannafeelbettr (08-19-2010)