View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 07:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Shirley Lots of prayers being said for you today.

Anniversaries and other "dates" that are significant are hard to get through. For me, it was the anticipation of that day that was far worse than the actual day itself was. But, really, every day was difficult and presented it's own challenges.

People would tell me to get out of the house, stay busy, shop, go to a movie, etc. Like that would erase any thought I would have had of my DH. I know they meant well but it was a struggle for me not to reach out and "touch" them....if you know what I mean!

Please know that you're in my thoughts and prayers. I know right now time seems like your enemy but it will eventually prove to be your friend. There's no shortcut to this. I wish there was because I know what you're experiencing. We're all here for you whenever you need us. Take care of yourself.

Thank you so much for talking with me last night. It was really nice and helpful. I will call you again if it is okay. My offer still stands for stopping here on your way if you come visit your sister when she gets back home. Talk to you soon, Shirley.
woodhaven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (10-28-2010)