View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:24 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Hey friend :)

Well........hmmmmm
Yes, I do seem to have some type of 'issue' going on and I'm not quite sure what to point it toward.....
Do you recall having lower back pain problems when you were about 5 months out from surgery??
I'm going to make an appt, but I haven't yet...thinking it's just because the muscles need strengthened....but it's wierd to me that I can go out and take care of my horses, rake horse shat, etc......but then when I go to work at my office and sit in front of the computer, my lower back starts to KILL me!!!
I've tried several different chairs, pillows, cushions.......
and I feel like a complete whimp going back to doc to talk about this when it doesnt' seem that it would have anything to do with leads or scar tissue?
What's your take on this?

Regarding possible scar tissue, is there a way they (whoever) can do some sort of floroscopy to take a look at our lead placement.?
We can't get MRI's now, we all know that, but how can we get a look at issues we are dealing with i wonder?
I know I'm due for a tweek session, as I can only use one program.
The other 2 programs make this 'grabbing' feeling in the muscle when I turn them on...... does this sound like lead migration to you? Or perhaps scar tissue developing like you are referring to?

Plus, i just now remembered my doc said he noticed i had a bit of scoliosis (curvature) of my spine as he was doing my implant! I bet MAYbe this has something to do with my lower back issue......
I'm gonna call the Dr right now and make an appt, cuz this has been getting worse......

Let me know if you find anything out with your issue and I'll do vice versa.
Huggs Mate~
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
vannafeelbettr (08-20-2010)