View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 07:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I will report the shortage but It has been 2 weeks ago when my wife picked up my scrips. I have been trying to cut back on the amount of oxy I take a day so I did not open this bottle as soon as I would have. My wife picked up my scrips. When I saw the bottle I new the amount was lite. I keep all my meds in a safe.

I just felt that since so much time pasted it would be hard to prove the shortage but yes I understand what you are talking about and agree that it needs to be reported some no one else gets shorted on their scrips.

I change to these store because the other store was doing this on every other fill but only 1 or 2 pills at a time. After changing for a long time I would count each fill to make sure the count was right. Being some what spacey form all the meds I have to take it takes me a while to count each scrip. This was the first time that I did not do the count right away since all the past was all correct. Mt fault but I fell I need to trust the people that fill my scrips. I was wrong and from here on in I will count my scrips the same day that I get them.

I will get with the store manager and make it clear that this has happen to me and that the next time it happens I will be back but this time it will be will a police officer along side me.

Thanks

Dennis
hurting is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (08-22-2010)