View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 11:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear Billie
You sound like a real trooper!!! I bet i would be whining like a baby right now if
i had the surgery you just had done!!!! I am not kiddin either..LOL

I had 4 female surg.Gallbladder removed.Vein stripping in my right leg.ulnar nerve repair in my right arm.Carpel tunnel surg on my hand.Then this past july,i had rotater cuff repair done..I just realized i had 9 surgeries..I guess i lost count..LOL
Like you ,after a while.It all kinda blurs together.I hate to go to a new doc and have to fill out those forms..How many surgeries have you had and when??
I always say.I have no idea of when....LOL
I truely hope this last back surgery you had will give you some relief!!!

I get so down sometimes with what i have to deal with.Then i come on here and read your words.It really gives me some inspiration .I just wanted you to know that!!
Now that does'nt mean i want you to come on here and fib about how your feelin..lol
I just say to myself.If she can keep on keepin on.So can i!!!!
You have been helping someone and did'nt even know it...

Is the neurontin working for you yet??My dad just started taking it.He has neurapathy in his feet and legs pretty bad.So far he is on 300 mgs.Just at night and says it's starting to work a lil bit.

I have some emails to answer.
Take care {{{{{hugz}}}}and as always.Your in my prayers~
I'll write you again soon.
~Kell~

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote