View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 09:25 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi Rae!!

For me, this sciatic nerve problem in my left leg has caused quite a flare-up of RSD pain in both legs/feet. The pressure point seems to be right under my left implant. I'm guessing scar tissue....... my PM doc is guessing herniated disc. I love my PM doc, as he is genius ....... but, I question HOW did I get a herniated disc out of the blue? OR is it my disc became herniated because of scar tissue pushing on it?? I'm scheduled for a left sympathetic nerve block (how he's gonna do that with all that 'mess' there is beyond me ). We will see if I get relief from that. If none, he wants me to get a CAT SCAN to see what's going on. My stim does not provide relief to sciatica, burning sensation on skin's surface, or intense pressure in legs.

As for you, I could see how sitting in a chair and leaning for a long period could distress your lower back. That could happen to an average person. You've had surgery there, got a battery pack with leads there, and curvature of the spine. As you've stated, you may be due for your tweaking. That may make all the difference in the world for you (It has for me twice).

God Bless You Friend!! You are SO special

Vanna
vannafeelbettr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-20-2010), Rrae (08-20-2010)