View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 06:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Fiona thanks for your post, it gives me hope that things external to us can change and a different view of medicine and healing will emerge, but also that we in our hearts and minds can be helped to a better understanding of how to maintain health..... and perhaps regenerate it when everything gets really flaky.

Your post certainly hit a spot for me, from an early age I had to be strong and a survivor and mostly just absorbed the shock, got on with it, and ignored the internal damage........ i am interested in the inter-generational creation of dis-ease. Here in the UK it can be very visible, so I have no doubt in it's reality, and believe in the potential for reversal. The old damage that used to occur so much with poverty and hunger and grinding labour conditions have moved aside and opened a curtain on the other kinds of damage people can sustain.

Thank you for being tireless in looking for answers in ways and places that it is not always easy for most of us to do, I look forward to hearing how you progress, I am simply so happy that you can make that little statement that we would all love to be able to say. It is always great to read your posts, and when you re-surface it is always with a refreshing dazzle of life!

blessings!

Lindy
lindylanka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote