Old 08-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannafeelbettr View Post
For me, this sciatic nerve problem in my left leg has caused quite a flare-up of RSD pain in both legs/feet. The pressure point seems to be right under my left implant. I'm guessing scar tissue....... my PM doc is guessing herniated disc. I love my PM doc, as he is genius ....... but, I question HOW did I get a herniated disc out of the blue? OR is it my disc became herniated because of scar tissue pushing on it?? I'm scheduled for a left sympathetic nerve block (how he's gonna do that with all that 'mess' there is beyond me ). We will see if I get relief from that. If none, he wants me to get a CAT SCAN to see what's going on. My stim does not provide relief to sciatica, burning sensation on skin's surface, or intense pressure in legs.

Vanna
I don't like the sound of this Vanna! RSD BE GONE!!

I'm glad you've got right on this and have an appt scheduled! When are you getting the SNB?
I am very VERY interested in hearing what he has to say regarding possible scar tissue! Keep us in the loop on this! This is a huge learning curve for all of us!
Good LORD i pray the RSD doesn't try to get a bite on you! I HATE @#$%! RSD and what it's done to people's lives!!

You've come so FAR from the car accident(s)! You do NOT need this!!

Praying & Praying more,
Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-20-2010), vannafeelbettr (08-21-2010)