View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 10:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey bum, it's cool, everyone has a right to vent. You sound like an attorney or an SSD worker, it's all good.
I did ask the SSA agent why the Medicare was being billed for last two years, agent said didn't know. Re: SSI back-pay, when I was asked to come in I gave income proofs from 2006-2010, I did tell them I don't think I qualify for it, they did send me two checks totaling under 2,000, for dates they said I did qualify back then but I also noticed a couple of months for this year too.
I got the SSI notice re: the back-pay amounts and dates and it said no more benfits for SSI.
The back-pay I'm waiting for is from SSDI. My kids will get a continuing benefit under my name. Benefit rate is more than $674. When I was told my
monthly amount it looks like they're taking out $222.00,for next months first benefit check.
I havn't recieved my Benefit Letter, Medicare card or any other info, it's fraustrating. Well, there's not really more I can do but wait. I call the SSA office and I get different stories.

Thanks
sm08 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote