Thread: RSD in scalp?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 01:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa in Ohio View Post
Oh Wow!! I've been wondering about this. I just thought I was weird because my hair hurt. Went to get it cut and colored the other day and could not wait to get out of the salon. Between the noise and the shampoo I was about ready to just take my head off and leave it there!!. Maybe I should have gone to the saloon instead of the salon. Lisa
Hi Lisa, I'll join you at the saloon-just joking. That is another thing I lost the taste for-any alcohol, coffee, and we are in the coffee business. I'm now a vegetarian too. crazy.
Anyway, I've had rsd 15 years, generalized, full-body and internal. My hair hurts too and have rsd bumps all in my scalp. I'm scared to go back to salon-need to get my hair cut again and weaved. But afraid of the burning and bumps getting worse. Do you also have itching of scalp. I do sometimes and other times, get pain in bumps. Have bad headaches too. Have bumps on my neck and face. I do use Neutragena Acne on the Spot cream and it does dry them up and doesn't get rid of them fast enough.
I'm 62 married-1 married daughter, live in Scottsdale, AZ have a wonderful Dr. that managages my pain. He is a neuro, psychiatrist, and pharmacologist. He has HBOT in his two new clinics here.
Take care, your friend, loretta with soft hugs
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote