Old 08-21-2010, 05:47 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default from toxins to anger to activism to knowledge to faith

in something or someone.

ttp://www.beyondpesticides.org/health/parkinsonsdisease.htm

This is just one of many articles we have read about toxins causing pd. We seem to be pretty sure of that. So according to this theory the toxins can be survived better by those who are emotionally sound, with less trauma, but those who have a trauma, and there are people here who have had severe trauma ..likely all of us on this forum....including losing siblings and suicide in the family, losing children.....then the trauma in combinaton ( and with different circumstances cancer, etc.) actually changes our cells.
No surprises in the article in the link above just a review of toxins.

what is different is the healing process that fiona has gone to great lengths to discover for herself from the mountains of south america to europe. i find it very significant that someone's doctor said it was love that heals. All we can do is read you fiona, and that us important because most of use can't go where you go .. your sharing is important.

I know we all could give an example of someone we lost who was long suffering and emotionally mistreated..who held it all in and just quietly gave up. i can think of many examples, one being my high school guidance counselor who was a friend of my mother's, and whose wife sang with my mother in a trio at banquets and weddings.

One day his wife up and left him for another man. She said she never loved him and stayed with him for the children. He was devastated, got cancer and died just like that. He died of a broken heart which is just another way of saying it but now we are learning what a broken heart really is.

Without his wife and children he didn't want to live - had a death wish to escape the pain as Imad suggests people do. i still feel terrible about it if i think about it. he was so tactful with me but of course called my mother when i said i wanted to be a beautician in the 7th grade -- was spending 45 minutes in the morning teasing my hair and fiigured i could do that. Styling salons nowadays can bring in money but i wouldn't have had the head to own one. So my mother worked on my aspirations. lol

There is less and less love in this world; there is hate everywhere. And more illness and death. everyone must find his own way and leave other people who chose a different way alone. Aetheists have a saying that they are good people without the promise of an afterlife. if that is the quote that defines you, in derision and superiority of those who do believe in an afterlife by nature, i would ask, " can you explain that without offending anyone?" the definition contradicts itself by its nature. so we don't try to change anyone.

Acceptance works and with this many people it could be healing.

Fiona has described without naming what many of us who have faith in a spiritual dimension believe. But Fiona may have a different spiritual imagery and obviously it includes love at some level of definition and is reflected in a kinder ,gentler Fiona.

...i can feel a different Fiona from the one who came into the forum much more challenging and sometimes angry (?) [ who didn't? lol- we were all angry !!] what a mess we were and amazingly mike fox had much to do with it...not intentionally [ he was the only one who understood it having dealt with celebrity for 20 years already] we came out of that chat room and into this forum loudly and angrily.

Toadie if you are reading this i know you remember it all. So does Jaye.we now are communicating in interesting ways and are very up to date from the various contributions.

we all can't go to south america or europe fiona but you have brought it to us and that is a message we are supposed to hear ....life just works that way all the time.

thanks fiona lots to explore. Fiona's doctors are making some very bold statments and i have not read it all yet. but we already knew it at some level, i think.

well just check the clock and there it is - my sinemet ramble but with less whining and more good will.

this is at the heart and soul of the matter.

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rd42 (08-25-2010)