Thread: RSD in scalp?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 07:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNcrps2 View Post
Hi everyone. Have generalized CRPS. I have had burning in my face before and it has eased off in that area but recently my scalp(about 6inches) felt like i had bad sunburn(not in sun without a hat and it isnt my part-line). To move my hair causes such pain. I also have headaches on and off now. Does anyone else have this on their scalp?? momof4
Hi Mom of 4, I also have generalized RSD. I can count 50-75 lumps on my scalp. They HURT!. Some are like red dots and others are like lumps that hurt real bad touching them. I'm going to talk to my Dr. about a cream med for them. I have switched to a mild Dove Soap. Any products does anyone feel is better than another.
What ages are your children? Hang in there. Our only child is 30 and a wonderful help as well as our son in law. They helped us in our recent move. We only moved 5 miles, new house is 1/2 the size-Didn't need 4 bathrooms to clean that's for sure.
I'll share if I get any new info or meds for scalp issue. Thinking of you all and hope for endurance for us all. your friend, loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RNcrps2 (08-23-2010)