View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 07:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Phew - so much to discuss and answer here or try to answer or something-

and remembering, I'm not all the way through my process, so while the issues raised are indeed provocative and emotional, I don't have a slate of fully-formed answers yet. All I can do is tell you some of what I'm working with right now - but some of it needs to remain personal and private until the work is done and we have the perspective of time, because while I am exploring things and want to share, I can't neccesarily shoulder everyone's doubts and apprehensions for both myself and everyone else all at the same moment...I do want to let my experience be as helpful as possible, and so I decided to report on the incomplete process rather than wait a year or two when I'm more fully evolved, but meanwhile those who are seeking may have to be satisfied - as I am right now - with an incomplete set of answers yet. Everything in due time.

BUT let me try to deal with certain things as I can. Firstly, I need to ask you, dear Peg, why are you so scared about this idea of misdiagnosis? I'm not following you on that yet, and I don't really get it about the raccoon...what are you saying here? And while we're on it, could you point me to the hard evidence that proves that percentage of neurons die before symptoms show up? Or where do you get that information? I realize these are highly emotional issues for everybody. Nice to hear your voice again, tho, Peg, and thanks Imad for your words, and Paula, and I will try to respond to as much as I am able....
Fiona is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote