View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 11:51 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Spouseofpcs,
You're welcome. It makes me feel better telling it. I really haven't talked to others about our situation. I think it is a positive sign that you are seeing improvement after a few months. My wife had no symptoms of pcs for 2 1/2 months. She was being treated by a GP and seeing a PT for the stiff neck. She was also seeing a pschycologist because of anxiety attacks after the accident and was later diagnosed with PTSD. Looking back the signs were there but everyone missed them until she decided to return to work. Her symptoms went full blown when she pulled into traffic leaving work. The car lights set it off and here we are. You are right it can set things back.
I know how you feel watching life go on around you. It has to be especially tough with 2 young children. Our 3 kids are ages 17,22 and 26. The 2 oldest are out on their own but our 17 year old is still home and shares the same feelings I do. Rest and time are key to recovery....one day at a time. I hope things continue to improve for her.
Tim M.
Tim M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote