View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Hi Sarah Mae :)

Count me in!
I'll be your friend and do my best to help! Plus, there are quite a few others here who will no doubt jump on this thread of yours!

First, I'm wondering how you feel about your new pain doc?
Do you feel your first visit went well, and do you feel as tho this Dr is someone you feel comfortable with in being a part of your pain management?
This, IMO is the most important first step.
If you've established a good/trusting relationship with him/her, that's what really counts.

I should go back and read your older posts to get a 'feel' for your condition and how long you've battled it. I see you have a chronicled website.....I'll check that out k.

It's very good that you are of the mind of wanting to feel 100% about something before you 'jump' into it, and you've read several of the testimonies here at the SCS forum......so you're doin good.

I'm sure your new pain doc must have had your medical profile well in advance of your initial appt this past week, right?
It is a bit out of the norm for a Dr to want to jump right into this procedure, but I'm sure he knows your history enough to know that you've probably already been through alot of the other first-line of pain management options.
This is why I'm interested in knowing how YOU feel about your new Dr.

We'll go from there k?
You'll find many caring folks here

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-22-2010)