Thread: Update on me
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 08:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused Things are getting worse!!!

Hi all my new friends, I am having such a hard time right now! I feel like whatever is going on with me be it stim or whatever is getting worse. I am now pretty much in constant pain and since my old doctor was not giving me anything besides neurontin and injections that made things worse I am doing very bad! I am also having more trouble recharging (its like my battery cannot find my implant) it takes so much time and then half the time it still won't work! My implant is actually in my lower back, she had to fix it during the revision because it was sticking out from under my skin and became really painful. But after the revision my charging was fine and I could do it really easy with the belt or the sticky things and I think it got harder to charge after my fall. It makes me cry from frustration and my old doctor the stim doctor laughed at me when I told her. And of course my stim rep still cannot reprogram me so even when I get the stim to work if I turn it up high enough to even give me a little relief it jumps in my stomach or middle and causes too much pressure! And within the last few days I am feeling pain around where my battery is inside and usually I do not even notice it is in there but now there is burning pain around that area too! I had my CT scan on friday and they originally were only going to scan my back and right leg but they also included where my leads are (thank goodness) because I told the tech I was having problems with my stim! I think I am going to try to call that new pain doctor office tomorrow (even though I am scared to) and see if I could get in quicker because I am truly suffering and I cry a lot because that is about all I can do right now! Thanks for listening I will be back when I get an appointment lined up or hear any results. I am feeling really REALLY down right now
tchr012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (08-22-2010), Rrae (08-22-2010)