View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:04 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default Is numbness supposed to do this?

The right side of my body has been numb for several weeks now...and has been getting more numb. (and my left foot is going numb again now...crap!)

I noticed tonight that the inside of my mouth is numb on the right side...and now it seems like I'm thirsty all the time. Anyone else ever had numbness like that and the sensation that they're constantly thirsty? I dont think I have an infection...for one of the first times in a long time, I dont feel like I do.

The numbness is also involving the right side of my head, and my ear. I'm wobbly when I walk, but I dont feel like I have vertigo. Does anyone know if the numbness can go inside the body along with being just surface numbness and affect the inner ear?

I'm having problems walking. Right leg feels like I can barely lift it when I'm trying to put on pants, and it feels like I'm listing to starboard (to the right) when I walk.

Right side of my neck hurts too..

I'm calling my neuro (again!) in the morning. I just feel like something is very very wrong.

How do you know when you have to insist on steroids, rather than just suffer thru the symptoms?? The involvement of my face and mouth and the weirdness with the leg are scaring me. I really feel like the MS is getting worse.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote